?

Log in

No account? Create an account
[film] Take Shelter - badgerblog
November 15th, 2011
11:19 pm

[Link]

Previous Entry Share Next Entry
[film] Take Shelter
Saw Take Shelter tonight at the Colony in north Raleigh. Billed as a serious drama, I think it would also potentially be appreciated by horror film fans of the more subtle style of horror film. Strong performances, at least two including the lead, currently in the HBO series Boardwalk Empire. I am happy with over 99% of the film and the remaining less than 1% I consider might have improved the film if left out, at least for me. The objectional to me piece is brief but memorable. That said, still worth watching. Sparse and laconic camerawork, nicely done.

trailer: The Skin I Live In - new Almodovar. Hmm.

Tags: , , , ,

(Leave a comment)

Surrounded By Skulls and Spiders Powered by LiveJournal.com