Upper left clockwise:
* Christopher Fowler, Bryant & May Off the Rails - #7 in Peculiar Crimes Unit mysteries.
* shatterstripes, Tarot of the Silicon Dawn - I have an incomplete early version of this deck, but this is the commercial release that came out this month.
* Cody Walker (ed.), Keeping the World Strange: A Planetary Guide - Seqart Research & Literacy Organization series on one of my favorite graphic novels.
* Larry Doyle, Go, Mutants! - Had good reviews when it came out, found it used this week.
* David Pinner, Ritual - 1967 British horror novel that was the basis for The Wicker Man film, new edition. Nice cover design.
Count: Don't ask me about the count.