From the bottom up:
* Austin Osman Spare, A Book of Automatic Drawing - New edition of an early 1970s never-actually-printed work. Signed. It is as huge as it looks, the other books are full-size hardcovers and not Little Big Golden Books. (Mind you, now I want to see a Little Big Golden Book by Robert McCammon...)
* Peter Ward, Gorgon: Paleontology, Obsession, and the Greatest Catastrophe in Earth's History - Nonfiction about the Permian Extinction event. I'm doing some research into geology and perfectly aware it's a displacement activity.
* Jack Vance, Dangerous Ways - Mysteries. Not fantasy, mysteries.
* Robert McCammon, The Five - A horror story about a rock band? Ok, I'm already there, with GRR Martin's The Armageddon Rag, David Schow's The Kill Riff, and Skipp and Spector's The Scream.
* Christopher Fowler, The Victoria Vanishes, and Bryant & May On the Loose - #6 and #7 in the Peculiar Crimes Unit sequence.
* Welcome to Bordertown - It returns after a long, long time.